ecoGlaze is an amazing product for people to have professionally installed or for the home improvement handyperson to do it themselves.
For many, doing it themselves is not possible. They may not have the time, the experience, the know-how, or the desire. But, it’s a product they still want installed in their homes to reap the benefits of energy savings and thermal comfort.
For those thousands of people throughout Australia who would prefer to have the product Professionally Installed we are looking for Handypeople or Carpenters to become installers across the country.
If you are self-employed Handyperson or Carpenter and would like to add another service to your portfolio then becoming a Certified ecoGlaze Professional Installer maybe just what you are looking for.
To qualify, you need to be self-employed with your own registered company and already have a client list. You will have advanced Handyperson skills or Carpentry skills. It is natural for you to pay very close attention to detail with the aim of producing high standard of work you can be proud of and your clients are thrilled.
ecoMaster will provide:
- Professional Training for you to become a certified ecoGlaze Installer
- ecoMaster Certification as ecoGlaze Installer
- Ongoing technical support when and if you need it
- The ecoGlaze system at trade pricing
Becoming a Certified ecoGlaze Installer is a great service to provide. You will be helping people
- make significant savings on their energy bills,
- significantly improve their thermal comfort in their own home
- helping everyone to make a difference to the environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference.
If you are interested in becoming an ecoGlaze Installer, please register your interest, or call us on 1300 326 627.
I am interested in becoming a Certified ecoGlaze Installer